- Ultimate Lighting Tool for All Paint Correction Jobs
- Can Attach to a Variety of Paint Polishers (Dual Action, Random Orbit, Forced Rotation, Rotary)
- Patented Design to Provide Reference Lighting for Swirl and Scratch Removal
- Anti-Vibration Mount with a Rechargeable 800 Lumen LED Light
- Adjustable Mount Position for Versatile Use at all Angles
- Heavy-Duty, Yet Extremely Light 5052 Aluminum Frame
- Includes USB and Lightning (iPhone / iPad) Charger Connections
- Doubles As A Polisher Hanger When Light Is Removed For Charging
- Assembled In The U.S.A.
- All the same great features of the original with the convenience of quick release arm and hub. No Tools needed design takes away any of the hassle. Just pop it on when you need it and off when you don’t. Move it effortlessly from tool to tool.
Order extra hubs for your Vac Brite, Nano Brite, pressure washer or other Polishers and just move your lights from tool to tool. Put a hub on all your machines and simply move the light from your rotary to your dual action. Then move it from your Nano polisher to your Extractor wand and dry vac if you buy the Vac-Brite or Nano Brite 1.5 or 1.25 adaptors. Lighting for every situation with ultimate convenience!
From the Manufacturer:
Forged out of frustration and polished by experience, Buff Brite first became an idea through a necessity to solve a problem. Our founder has spent over 37 years in the polish industry since detailing at his cousins Chevy dealership at the age of 14. Way too many years later, all in the Auto reconditioning arena, he has a passion for the industry that gave him a desire to find a way to improve things for everyone in the detail field.
In 2014 he was polishing a black 69 Camaro, that he was restoring, when an overhead florescent light in his shop flickered out. Laziness overcame him and he decided not to grab a ladder and replace it but to find another way to light the space. The closest thing to him was a cheap rechargeable work light so he tried to buff while holding it. That soon became an impossibility so he grabbed mans second best friend (duct tape) and attached the light to the head of the polisher. It looked quite haphazard but WOW did it solve the problem. From then the idea bounced around between his ears until we have what you see now.
On its way to two Utility Patents, Buff Brite has been through about ten design revisions and now sports a heavy duty 5052 aluminum frame that adds nearly no weight to the polisher. It uses a military grade dampening boot that cradles any light source of your choice. Our best seller is a cool blue LED Rechargeable light that easily lasts all day and makes scratches and imperfections show like no other light can. It truly creates a buffing experience like no other. Its easy to get the paint blemish free when you can actually see what your surface really looks like. So make the move to a better buff in every way. Let BUFF BRITE light your way to a “perfect shine the FIRST time” today.