Price Per Piece
|$70.65 - Save 10%
Pigmented smooth leather with minor wear marks and fading can be repaired with COLOURLOCK Cleaning, Repair and Care Products.
- 6.76 fl. oz. Mild Cleaner
- 5.07 fl. oz. Leather Fresh F034
- 5.07 fl. oz. Conditioner
- 2 pcs. Application Sponge
- 1 pc. Glove
- 1 pc. Viscose Cloth
- Car Leather
- Furniture Leather
- Bag Leather
- Airplane Leather
IMPORTANT: Always test the products on a hidden area first! Leather Fresh is not suitable for color changing.
- Cleaning and Preparation
- Prepare the leather using COLOURLOCK Mild or Strong Cleaner and degrease the surfaces to be repaired with COLOURLOCK Degreaser.
- Before refreshing the color smoothen rough scratches and sand rough edges with the COLOURLOCK Leather Sanding Pad and dust.
- Color Refreshment
- Apply COLOURLOCK Leather Fresh® with a sponge and dry with a hair dryer on a warm setting.
- Leather Care
- After one day the leather should be protected with the recommended COLOURLOCK Care Product.
COLOURLOCK Mild Cleaner 6.76 fl. oz.
If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Wear protective gloves / protective clothing / eye protection / face protection. If in eyes: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice / attention.
Components: 1.2-BENZISOTHIAZOL-3(2H)-ONE; 1.2-BENZISOTHIAZOLIN-3-ONE; ALCOHOLS, C12-14, ETHOXYLATED, SULFATES, SODIUM SALTS
COLOURLOCK Conditioner 5.07 fl. oz.
If medical advice is needed have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Read label before use.
Components: WHITE MINERAL OIL (PETROLEUM)