Price Per Piece
|$26.10 - Save 10%
||$49.50 - Save 10%
The Colourlock Leather Cleaner comes in a foam dispenser bottle. Foams clean the leather more efficiently than liquid agents, the consumption is considerably smaller, and the leather does not become wet, which could otherwise lead to hardening after drying.
Amount: 200 ml Strong Leather Cleaner. This is usually sufficient for cleaning a whole car interior or set of furniture.
Application areas: Car Leather, Furniture Leather
YES - Artificial leather
NO - Aniline leather
NO - Refined aniline leather
YES - Pigmented leather
NO - PU leather
NO - Pull Up leather
NO - Semi-aniline leather
NO - Suede and nubuck leather
- Always test any products first on a hidden area in case they affect the color
- Clean the leather thoroughly before refreshing the color or applying care products
- Use Colourlock Mild Leather Cleaner against normal degrees of soiling. Cleaning before treating prevents dirt sticking to the leather's surface.
- Dispense some foam onto a sponge or brush. Do not apply to the leather directly
- Our Colourlock Leather Cleaning Brush effectively removes ingrained dirt
- Clean the leather from seam to seam using the foam; repeat several times, if necessary
- Remove dirty foam residue with a slightly moistened cloth and allow to dry
- On older leathers, stains might sink into the surface, or perceived dirt might actually be color damage. Such stains cannot always be removed by cleaning, in which case, use Colourlock Leather Fresh for refreshing the color, or ask us for advice
- After cleaning, it is always best to apply a care product to protect it against general wear and future staining
- These products are also suitable for "Cool Leather/SRT (SunReflective Technology) Leather"