Price Per Piece
||$94.46 - Save 10%
Marine Ceramic Top offers unparalleled dirt-repellency, gloss and surface slickness. It has an exceptionally strong anti-static function that helps to keep surfaces dust-free and also contains a strong UV filter to help to prevent premature fading.
Ceramic Top uses a permanent chemical bond to either bond directly to your boat’s gelcoat or topcoat, or a previously installed layer of Ceramic Base.
BEFORE YOU BUY PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU MISSAPPLY THE PRODUCT, WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU TO YOUR VESSEL AS A RESULT OF INCORRECT APPLICATION OF THE PRODUCT.
- Please allow at least 12 hours after application for the Ceramic Top to fully cure
- If applying directly to gelcoat or topcoat, polish the surface to remove any imperfections
- Ceramic Top bonds best to surgically clean surfaces. Use Gtechniq Panel Wipe and a quality Microfiber towel (we recommend The Rag Company's Edgeless 365 towel) to remove all polish residue
- Soak the application pad with product
- Spread onto an area measuring no more than 2’ by 2’ (60 x 60cm) and remove residue with a clean, quality Microfiber towel from The Rag Company
Download SDS: Marine Ceramic Top