Price Per Piece
|$20.69 - Save 10%
||$61.19 - Save 10%
||$228.59 - Save 10%
Heavy Cut H9.01 is an innovative machine polish for fast reworking of heavily weathered paintwork, elimination of deep scratches, and effective removal of paint mists and sanding traces of up to 1,200 grain. With its extremely homogeneous abrasive grain, Heavy Cut 9.01 achieves an extremely high level of cut with an excellent gloss level. Can be polished for prolonged periods without sticking and with low dust formation. Ideally suited to all types of paint (both soft and scratch-proof).
Areas Of Use:
- Paintwork of cars, commercial vehicles, motor cycles, etc.
- Apply in a crosswise motion with a rotary polisher and a lambskin pad (for sanding traces of 1,200–2,500) or Koch-Chemie's Heavy Cut (Red) Pad (for sanding traces of 2,000–5,000)
- Apply polishing compound at medium speed and with medium pressure
- Polish afterwards with Koch-Chemie's Micro Cut M3.02 for the best possible finish.
- Shake before using. Before using, check suitability and compatibility
- Do not use on hot surfaces. Protect against frost and excessive heat
- Safety data sheet available on request for trade users
- This product information can advise you only without obligation. Liability on the part of Koch-Chemie cannot be derived. Please check whether the product is suitable for your application
Download SDS: Heavy Cut H9.01