The Gauntlet drying towels are one of the most unique high-quality detailing towels ever produced. Super thirsty premium Korean 70/30 blend fibers in a unique, patented twist-loop hybrid design create levels of absorbency previously only imagined. Alternating stripes of twist loop and soft plush sets The Gauntlet apart from others and then add TRC's exclusive world-class ButterSoft™ 70/30 suede border and The Gauntlet is in a league of its own. It's the #1 selling choice of numerous automobile manufacturers, collector car clubs, professional restorers, and detailers everywhere.
Additional Product Details
- 12"x12", 15"x24", 20"x30" and 30"x36" Sizes are Dual Color with One Side Charcoal Grey and the Other Side Ice Grey
- 100% Premium Korean 900gsm 70/30 Blend Split Microfiber
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Drying Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- Extra Soft and Absorbent / Quick Drying Between Uses
- Suggested Uses: Drying, Drying, and MORE Drying
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- GSM: 900 GSM
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weave: Twist Loop
- Border / Edging: Black ButterSoft™ 70/30 Microfiber Suede Edge
- Country of Origin: South Korea
View our Microfiber Care Instructions
Max Drying Pattern
The unique pattern of The Gauntlet creates a squeegee-like action, drying your car with little effort. The Gauntlet can be used by dabbing and wiping, but exceeds when dragging. The lines and grooves of the pattern means you can drag in any direction leaving dry-to-the-touch surface behind.
Available in 4 Sizes
No matter what size car you have, we have the towel for it. The Gauntlet has four sizes for your convenience. Pick one, or pick them all - you can't go wrong. We do recommend having a 12" x 12" for those annoying drips that always seem to hide out in crevices, waiting to drip as soon as you walk away.