Price Per Pack
|16" x 16"||$30.00
||$22.00 - Save 26%
| Bulk Pricing
||5% Off Per Pack|
||10% Off Per Pack|
|10+ Packs||15% Off Per Pack|
The Pearl is an outstanding towel for the removal and leveling of all types of ceramic coatings. It's unique closed-loop pearl-weave construction has all the characteristics you need for safe, fast and effective work on coatings - lint-free, soft, removal "bite", and affordability with solid quality. The use of ceramic coatings is one of the fastest growing areas of automotive detailing and finding a towel that works well with all the various coatings offered has been highly requested. Now you have it in The Pearl.
- Removal / Leveling of All Types of Ceramic Coatings (Paint, Windshield, Rims, Headlights, etc)
- Sealant Removal
- Interior Cleaning and Dusting
- Excellent For Cleaning / Sealing Marble, Granite and Other Kitchen Counter Tops
Additional Product Details:
- Also Good for the Removal of Wax, Compounds and Polish
- The Pearl-Weave Quickly & Easily Removes Dust and Debris
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- GSM: 320 GSM
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weave: Pearl
- Border / Edging: Ultrasonic Cut Edge
- Country of Origin: South Korea
View our Microfiber Care Instructions
Returns & Exchanges
Purple pearl towel
Very nice towel for wax’s, coatings , quick detailers. Price is excellent.
Best freaking Rags out there!!!!
Best freaking Rags out there. I was skeptical at first until a buddy of mine bought some. I borrowed a few to detail my car and 10 mins later I bought $150 plus RAGs!!
I like the products very much and will buy more in the future.
Great for Coatings
I've used the regular green pearl towels, and they're pretty good, but these.... these are next level. I was able to coat a car with just 3 of these towels perfectly. If you're applying a ceramic coating, use these.
You get what you pay for
I don't have many purple pearls in my arsenal, as they are not the most economical option available. However, this is a fantastic towel which should not be overlooked. Because it is a dense, soft, tightly woven, very low pile cloth, this towel is ideal for leveling coatings, buffing off wax/sealant, and interior cleaning/all purpose cleaning. I would recommend to anyone to try the purple pearl, as the versatility matched with quality is worth its price.