Leather Steering Wheel Restauration Kit Black ND
Recommended Before Use:Carefully mask off all areas of the steering wheel that are not to be treated with COLOURLOCK Leather Fresh.
1. To cleanse and protect, use the Colourlock Mild Cleanerto one of the enclosed sponges and clean the steering wheel thoroughly. Then, wipe down with the viscose cloth.
2. With a viscose cloth, thoroughly degrease the area with the Entfetter Degreaser3. Smooth out rough areas with the Sanding Pad. The excess sanding dust should then be removed with a cloth.
4. Dab the Leather Fresh Tintcarefully with the sponge apply it to the steering wheel in circular movements. Then allow to dry completely or blow dry. This process can be repeated if necessary.
5. After 24 hours, a thin layer of Elephant Leather Preserver can be applied. It cares for the steering wheel and gives the leather a natural shine. (This step can also be omitted for new steering wheels.)
6. After another 24 hours, put COLOURLOCK Leather Shield on a cloth and apply it gently to the steering wheel to protect the surface from new dirt and abrasions.
* Solvent-free and particularly environmentally friendly
- 1.01 fl oz Mid Cleaner - prevents damage
- 1.01 fl oz Degreaser - frees the leather from excess grease
- 1.01 fl oz Leather Fresh Block - refresh the color
- 1.01 fl oz Sealant - protects the leather after recoloring
- 0.5 oz Elephant Leather Preserver - Elephant Leather Grease cares for the freshly dyed leather and gives the surface a natural shine.
- 1 x Leather Sanding Pad
- 1 x Glove
- 3 x Viscose Cloth
- 3 x Sponge