Returns & Exchanges
The Rag Company – Return and Exchange Policy
We understand there may be many reasons you would like to return a product or request a refund and we want to ensure all TRC customers are satisfied with their shopping experience. Additionally, while we strive to minimize the distribution of any defective products, in rare instances an exchange may be necessary. The following information outlines our return / refund policy in detail along with information on how to exchange a defective item.
- Product(s) are returned within 30 days of the original purchase date.
- Product(s) are in new condition (unused and/or unwashed).
- Product(s) are in their original packaging. If the product has been opened or removed from its original packaging, we will be unable to provide a full refund.
- Customers are responsible for costs associated with return shipping.
- If you would like The Rag Company to provide you with a pre-paid return label to help facilitate the return process, we are happy to do so in most situations. However, please note, the associated return shipping fees will be deducted from the total refund amount when the product(s) arrives, and the refund is processed.
Exchanges / Defective Products
- If you believe you have received a defective product, please call us at (208) 888-6821 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- We are happy to provide pre-paid return labels for customers who have received a defective item and wish to have the product exchanged or a refund issued upon return of the defective product.
- Products may only be exchanged for similar products of an equal or lesser value. Any necessary partial refunds due to an exchange will be issued at the time of the physical exchange.
Missing Items or Damaged Items