Can I schedule a specific delivery or drop-off time?
Package arrival times are determined by the delivery driver’s route in your area.
Can I ship to a different address other than my billing address?
Yes. As you checkout, you will be asked for your billing address and your shipping address (if it is different). We must have your billing address to charge your credit card for verification purposes. If you supply a separate shipping address, your order will ship to that address.
Do you ship to Hawaii, Alaska, and Military Addresses?
USPS Priority is the primary method, although USPS Parcel Select or UPS may be used at The Rag Company's discretion if USPS Priority is not cost-effective.
- We charge a $9.99 Flat Rate Fee for orders totaling less than $145 (Pre-Shipping).
- Any order over $145 (pre-tax and after any coupon discounts have been applied) being shipped within the lower 48 states has the option of receiving Free Shipping.
- USPS 2-3 Day Priority is the primary method of shipping, although USPS Parcel Select or UPS may be used at The Rag Company's discretion if USPS Priority is not cost-effective.
How do you ship orders?
- Most orders within the contiguous U.S. ship via U.S. Postal Service. (UPS may be used in instances where USPS is not cost-effective at the discretion of The Rag Company)
- Most orders to Alaska and Hawaii ship via U.S. Postal Service. (UPS may be used in instances where USPS is not cost-effective at the discretion of The Rag Company)
- Orders to Puerto Rico ship via U.S. Postal Service.
- Orders to Military APO and FPO addresses ship via U.S. Postal Service.
- International orders ship via USPS International unless other arrangements are made.
How long will does it take to receive my order?
Delivery times vary by location and shipping method chosen.
99% of U.S.-bound online orders receive USPS Priority 2-3 Day Shipping.
International orders are also sent via USPMI - Expect Extended Delivery Times and Limited Tracking.
Packages that cannot be cost-effectively sent via USPS Priority will be shipped using USPS Parcel-Select, USPS First-Class or UPS Ground at The Rag Company's discretion.
Delivery time starts from the next full business day after the order leaves our warehouse. Orders must typically be placed by 2:30 p.m. MST to ship out the same business day.
I am interested in your products in my country, do you ship to my country or do you know where I can find a distributor?
We ship towels and other non-chemical products worldwide.
Shipping availability and quotes are generated on our website. All you need to do is complete your cart, type in your delivery address, and the website will let you know shipping availability and cost.
You can also view the list of distributors to see if that would benefit you better. We have attached the link below for your reference. (You will see various regions listed on the left navigation pane.)
Please let us know if you have any additional questions!
Is a tracking number provided with my order?
Yes. An email is automatically generated when your package leaves our warehouse and is sent to the email address you provide when you place your order. If you do not provide an email address, or provide an incorrect one, we cannot send tracking information.
My order was over $145 (FREE SHIPPING Minimum) but I was still charged a flat shipping charge. Why did that happen?
The Rag Company's FREE SHIPPING offer is based upon the Pre-Tax Order Total after all discounts have been applied. Your order probably had a pre-discount sub-total above $145, but the coupon discount you used produced a net result below $145 which didn't qualify your order for Free Shipping.
Example: The items in your shopping cart total $153.80 but you used a 10% Off Coupon Code which reduced the total by $15.38 and resulted in a pre-tax total of $138.42 which is less than the $145 required for Free Shipping.
What are the shipping rates for Canada, Mexico & other International destinations?
Shipping on international orders will vary.
International online-retail-order customers can calculate their shipping by using the associated functionality of the online shopping cart.
We ask that international customers place an order on the website and choose International Shipping for the shipping option. The shipping rates match current USPS International pricing and are determined by a combination of product weight, product dimensions and the shipping destination.
- The Rag Company is not responsible for any additional duties, taxes, brokerage fees, or tariffs.
- The Rag Company cannot control delivery times to international destinations.
- The Rag Company cannot be held responsible for damaged packages once they leave the freight forwarder.
- The Rag Company will NOT ship chemicals internationally.
What are the shipping rates for the contiguous United States?
We charge a $9.99 Flat Rate Fee for orders totaling less than $145 (Pre-Shipping).
Any order over $145 (pre-tax and after any coupon discounts have been applied) being shipped within the lower 48 states has the option of receiving Free Shipping.
USPS 2-3 Day Priority is the primary method of shipping, although USPS Parcel Select or UPS may be used at The Rag Company's discretion if USPS Priority is not cost-effective.
Why didn't I receive a tracking number?
Spam and junk email filters can sometimes block tracking emails so please ensure you have checked all spam filters and junk folders.
Also, if we have an incorrect email address or no email address, we cannot send tracking information.
If you are still unable to locate your tracking number information, please feel free to send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Will I need to sign for my package?
The driver will usually leave the package unless there have been a high number of claims in your area (driver discretion in those cases).
We can send your order with “signature required” by special request with an additional fee charged/collected for this service.
Otherwise, The Rag Company and UPS/USPS assume no further liability for missing or lost packages once delivered to the shipping address given at the time the order was placed. In addition, The Rag Company, USPS, and UPS cannot be held responsible for issues that are the result of incorrect and/or incomplete shipping address information provided by the purchaser.