Detailer’s Helper tool belts are a proven tool to improve the efficiency of your detailing work flow. From working on automobiles, cars, trucks, and SUV’s, to cleaning and polishing RV’s, Boats, Planes, and more, the Detailer’s Helper HD tool belt will help you do what you already do so well even better!
The HD version of the tool belt has the added benefit of allowing you to be more hands-free. With its polisher bag, almost any polisher on the market will fit in it so when climbing ladders, working with scaffolding, or just working in precarious conditions, you and your crew are safer.
Additional Product Details:
Size Note: The HD Belt Fits Up To a 44″ WaistThe bag is designed to be deep enough to ensure minimal strain is placed on the polisher cord. The head of the polisher rests on the bag, rather than the bottom of the polisher and cord inside the bag. In addition, the design is not intended that a detailer would carry the polisher in the bag for extended periods of time. We have used and tested the bag extensively, and can say the strain on the cord should not exceed that of regular use, storage, or any other strain that is regularly placed on polisher cords. However, proper precautions to protect the polisher should be taken.
- Five Individual Supply and Tool Bags – Configure Any Way You Like
- Reinforced Deep Polisher Bag – Designed to Fit Most Polishers on the Market for More Hands-Free Use
- 16oz Bottle Bag
- 32oz Bottle Bag
- Mobile Phone/Business Card Bag
- Polishing Pad or Large Misc. Storage Bag
- Cord Wrangler Loop – To keep your buffer cord in place behind your back. Can also be used as a towel loop
- Adjustable Tactical Style Buckle Belt
- Belt Buckle Sleeve/Cover – Designed to provide an extra layer of protection between the plastic buckle and the vehicle surface
- Soft Cotton Fabric – Detailer’s Helper belts are specifically designed to be paint-friendly, so you can keep your paint scratch free