Caramel Gloss and Slick Feel
Diamond Body is our breakthrough nanodiamond coating that doesn't require professional training to achieve amazing, hydrophobic results on your vehicle. Prep the car then apply with ease. Diamond Body will yield up to 18 months of hydrophobic protection. Diamond Body 36 offers many characteristic of professional vehicle coatings yet doesn't require professional training. With proper preparation, Diamond Body 36 will yield up to 36 months of hardened, hydrophobic protection while your car exhibits an amazing caramel gloss shine.
- 3 Years of Hydrophobic Protection
- Effortless, Single-Layer Application
- Diamond Hard Scratch Resistance
- Offers a Slick-Feeling, Intense Candy Apple Shine
Recommended: Diamond Body Prep for best application and full strength
Special Note from Diamond ProTech: Known for their warmth and color depth, Diamond ProTech formulas for Diamond Body 36 activates a chemical named titanium butoxide that will turn slightly yellow upon UV exposure. This activation enriches your vehicles warmth, gloss, and final finish. If you receive a bottle that is clear or yellow, both are acceptable and does not constitute a faulty product. The product yellowing is normal activation, it will not yield discoloration to your vehicle’s finish; it will only enrich and increase warmth of all vehicle colors.
- Apply in temperatures between 10-30°C, 50-90°F.
- Apply in a closed, well ventilated indoor area with air humidity not exceeding 70%.
- Wear protective gloves.
- Use fresh applicators & microfiber towels for application of additional layers (do not use previously used towels).
What You'll Need
- 1 Microfiber Towel
- 1 Applicator Pad
- Protective Gloves
- Diamond Body Prep
- If applying in high heat or humidity lower time between application and removal.
- Test over a small area to determine appropriate time to let the coating bond to the surface.Apply to body, headlights, rubber, and metal trim.
- As the coating bonds to the surface a haze will appear. This indicates coating is ready to remove.
- If product dries on the surface or is difficult to remove, re-wet the area with more product and immediately buff off.
- If a second layer is desired, allow to cure for 1 hour before application.
- Wash, polish and treat the car body with Diamond Body Prep. Shake Diamond Body well for 15 seconds.
- Place 15 drops on an applicator and apply to 1-2 elements of the car in crosshatch fashion.
- Wait 1-3 mins and polish off excess with a microfiber towel then buff to a great caramel gloss shine! The car is ready to drive away!