Price Per Piece
|$17.99 - Save 10%
||$53.99 - Save 10%
Micro Cut M3.02 is the latest generation machine micro-polish for the permanent removal of streaks, holograms, fine scratches and sanding marks to P3000 grain size on all paint systems (including scratch-resistant). Through the use of highly specialized, extremely homogeneous abrasive bodies, a brilliant permanent high gloss finish is created under extreme light conditions even on dark and similarly sensitive shades. Holograms and fine scratches are eliminated mechanically and NOT, which is often the case, covered over. Micro Cut M3.02 is extremely economical, easy to polish and removable without leaving traces.
Areas Of Use:
- Paintwork of cars, commercial vehicles, motor cycles, etc.
- For optimum results, we also recommend using Koch-Chemie's Micro Cut (Purple) Pad and an orbital polisher with forced rotation (eg Makita PO5000C, highest speed). Alternatively a rotary polisher can also be used in combination with Koch-Chemie's Micro Cut (Purple) Pad.
- Before use, moisten dried or new pads completely with polish
- With the machine switched off, apply the polish evenly over the surface to be treated and then polish crosswise with medium pressure until a transparent film appears, ie, until the aluminum oxide in the polish has completely broken down. Do not use pads used with this product for other products.
- For non-scratch and groove-free removal of polish residues we recommend The Rag Company's Eagle Edgeless or Edgeless 300 / Edgeless 365 towels
- Shake before using. Before using, check suitability and compatibility
- Do not use on hot surfaces. Protect against frost and excessive heat
- This product information can advise you only without obligation. Liability on the part of Koch-Chemie cannot be derived. Please check whether the product is suitable for your application.
Download SDS: Micro Cut M3.02