MTM Hydro's Italian Magnum28 Foam Cannon Kit has the newest Foam Cannon in the Industry paired with the newest Spray Gun in the industry. The stylish and robust SGS28 Spray Gun with integrated Stainless Live Swivel is now paired with Stainless fittings and the PF22 Foam Cannon to give you a premium Italian Foam Kit that is unmatched by any other. Complete with the New Stand Up bottle, this kit is unrivaled. Whether you are foaming down your car on the weekend or you are a professional contract cleaner washing multiple vehicles per day, this tool will save you time and money. Simply attach the foam cannon to your pressure washer using one of the included fittings, fill with your desired ratio of chemical and you are up and running. The snub style Magnum28 Kit allows you to fit in tight spaces when cleaning and eliminates reaching 40"" away to adjust your cannon settings.
The MTM Hydro PF22 launched in 2017 as the latest and greatest foam cannon to hit the world stage. The PF22 offers both, adjustable fan blades, and a two stage nozzle allowing you to spray vertically and horizontally. By adjusting the fan blades (narrow or jet) MTM Hydro Foam cannons throw thick foam onto your vehicle, pole barn siding, house, fence, sidewalk, roof or other washable items. The chemical injection knob on top of the PF22 also clicks and allows for precise measurement of more or less chemical to be drawn through the internal chamber, increasing or decreasing the foam output. This allows the internal agitator to create a dense foam that is stickier than the chinese knock off foam cannons. In doing so, this thick foam has a longer dwell time which allows the chemical to work on the cleaning surface for longer in its effort to emulsify the dirt and grime. some surfaces may still require some elbow grease, however, if the chemical does its job, very little (if any) scrubbing is required.
Note: To install on certain models of pressure washers such as Greenworks, AR, Ryobi, or Sunjoe, two other fittings are required. See 24.0481 and 24.0448 to adapt to these models. *Note*This Product is only meant to be used with with the MTM Hydro Foam Cannon. Improper use or installation of a QC nozzle at the Spray Gun outlet is forbidden as this may result serious harm or injury. For proper use, once you complete your foaming, install an extension lance at the gun inlet for wash down.
- Italian Brass Foam Cannon body
- Italian Calibrated 32 oz Grey PF22 Stand Up Bottle
- 1/4" x 9" tube for drawing chemical
- 3.5 Orifice (1.25mm) installed in the Foamer Body
- 3.0 Orifice (1.1mm) included with kit
- SGS 28 Spray Gun wth Integrated Stainless Live Swivel
- 1/4" Male Stainless Coupler - Gun Outlet
- 1/4" QC Stainless Steel Plug - Cannon Inlet
- 3/8" QC Stainless Steel Plug - Gun Inlet
- 3/8" M22 (14mm) Plug - Optional Gun inlet fitting
- Teflon Tape for installation - 6 Wraps per fitting
- Manual with care instructions and exploded view
- Min. 1,100 psi - Max. 4,000 psi
- Min. 1.4 gpm - Max. 5.3 gpm
- Max. 140°F
Note: The full spectrum of ratings are not supported by the 3.5 or 3.0 orifices included with this kit. Other orifices may be required for higher flow machines that have lower PSI- Example: 2000 PSI with 3.5 GPM requires a 5.0 Orifice. For larger orifices, you will know it does not work because you will experience starting and stopping of the foam cannon as your unloader slips in and out of bypass. You will also get watery foam as the orifice size 3.5 is significantly smaller than the 5.0 needed for your machine. MTM Foam Cannons will not work with flow sensing unloaders as you will experience the same results listed for an under-sized orifice. See below for additional orifice sizes and replacement items available for purchase.
Foam Cannon Replacement Items and Upgrades:
- 5.0 Orifice (1.5mm) - Part #36.0235
- 6.5 Orifice (1.7mm) - Part #36.0236
- Replacement White Bottle - Part #37.0253
- Replacement Grey PF22 Bottle (New)- Part #37.5022
- Replacement 9" Suction Tube - Part #41.0338
- Replacement Filter - Part #36.0226
- Repair Kit for Original Foam Cannon including O-Rings - Part #41.0400
- Repair Kit for PF22 Foam Cannon including O-Rings - Part #41.5001
- 1/4" x 33' Hose for Foam Jet Kit with Chem Filter - Part #41.0401
- This product can expose you to chemicals, including DINP and/or DEHP which is know to the state of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm, go to www.p65Warnings.ca.gov for more information.
- The products we sell are not intended for use in potable water systems and are only for industrial non-drinking water applications.