Price Per Piece
|$56.99 - Save 5%
||$94.99 - Save 5%
Optimum Gloss-Coat provides better scratch and mar resistance, better UV resistance, better chemical etch resistance, and has better release properties than any other consumer product while providing unsurpassed gloss and slickness.
*NEW FORMULA* Optimum Gloss-Coat is the most advanced polymer system that forms a layer of clear coat over the automotive finishes. Additionally, you can top Optimum Gloss-Coat with any non-abrasive wax or sealant of your choice to add additional gloss and slickness.
- Polish paint with Optimum Polish II or Optimum Hyper Polish to remove any defects
- Clean surface with 15% IPA solution to remove all polishing oils, waxes, and silicones
- Prime the applicator by making an X pattern across the pad, only a few drops will be needed for each subsequent panel
- Wipe Optimum Gloss-Coat onto a single panel at a time in a thin layer using two directions, in a circular or front to back direction
- Within 5 minutes, inspect the panel with adequate lighting looking for any thick areas that have not flashed away to clear
- Use foam applicator or paint safe microfiber to even out any areas where you see streaks; this step is key, as any spots not leveled will have to be polished if allowed to cure. Panels will feel a bit tacky and will be self-leveling during cure time, so avoid any unnecessary touching, wiping, or contact to produce the best results
- Repeat above steps for each panel where application is desired
Download SDS: Gloss Coat