The LHR75E is the polisher for difficult shapes and for spot repair operations. The LHR 75E is a must for any detailer wishing to obtain perfect results, even in the most difficult areas. The 12mm orbit, combined with RUPES accessories and consumables, achieves quick results on areas such as mudgards, front panels, etc.
- With its nonslip rubber inserts on the front cover, the LHR 75E it is perfect for all polishing operations in difficult to reach areas. The operator can work in perfect comfort to produce the best possible results.
ON-OFF SWITCH LOCK
- Lined in non-slip rubber, the on/off lever of the BigFoot polisher ensures a controlled soft start, giving the operator full control over the tool.
- Thanks to the backing pad with small diameter, the LHR 75E is perfect in polishing applications on small and intricate areas. The small machine dimensions and the 12mm orbit allow a comfortable handling and accuracy in detail polishing.
ELECTRONIC SPEED CONTROL MODULE
- The speed controller is both practical and easy to use. The speed of the polisher can also be easily adjusted without interrupting the work.
- The attention to detail is not limited to just the innovative and attractive design. The modern lines and exceptional technical quality are combined with a number of details that are the result of meticulous research aimed at achieving maximum operator comfort. The non-slip rubber inserts are numerous and have many functions. In particular, the insert on the machine body is used to support the polisher when placed on a surface.