Solution Finish Black Trim Restorer and Over the Top Combo Kit restores and protects black surfaces to a deep, rich finish, without any "wet look" or shine. This unique formula combines ancient ingredients with advanced polymer technology to provide a spectacular, long-lasting, deep, protective finish. Use it to restore, condition, and protect bumpers, pads, trim, mirrors, mud flaps, window trim, seals, running boards, truck bed caps and covers, handles, wiper blades, etc.
- For best results, apply to a clean cool surface, wearing gloves and eye protection
- Before application of SF Black, prep the desired area with 70% Isopropyl Alcohol and a microfiber towel
- Apply a small amount of Solution Finish to an applicator pad, spread thin, and allow the solution to dwell for 1-2 minutes
- Using a clean microfiber sponge or foam pad, buff off the excess product off of glass and paint
- Following the application of SF Black, wait 30 minutes and then apply OTT to the treated surface
- For a deeper look, OTT can be stacked on itself between cure times.
- We recommend 30 minutes of cure time between coats
- No more than 3 coats total
- Allow to cure for 12 hours before exposing to water