Price Per Pack / Piece
|10" x 6" (Single)
||$7.00 - Save 41%
The Cyclone Bone Wash Sponge is the finest professional quality plush microfiber detailing wash sponge value you will find - premium 70/30 blend Korean quality, premium performance, and premium TRC value! Its large 10" x 6" x 3" size is perfect for this type of higher-end microfiber wash sponge. TRC has responded to numerous online forum requests, emails and calls from around the world to create a larger, high-quality microfiber sponge than previously available. You'll find many of our competitors selling their own premium wash sponges and pads of similar quality and performance in a much smaller size at a higher cost. These are NOT "cheap knock-off's" made from inferior materials.
The Cyclone Bone Wash Sponge is the real deal with all the features you would expect from a super-premium wash sponge.
Additional Product Details:
- Hundreds of Thousands of Premium AA-Grade (Highest Grade) 70/30 Blend Split Korean Microfibers Per Square Inch that Hold a Huge Amount of Your Favorite Suds
- Long, Luxurious Fibers that Quickly and Safely Encapsulate All Dirt and Road Grime From Your Vehicle and then Easily Rinse Free for the Next Pass
- The Finest Materials and Seams that are Carefully Double-Stitched and Hidden For the Ultimate in Protection and Durability
- Materials Tested Around the World in All Conditions to Find the Perfect Microfiber / Foam Pad Combination
- Perfect Partner with Optimum Car Wash or Optimum No Rinse (ONR): Create a World-Class Level of Lubrication to Safely & Easily Glide Over All Types of Paint and Greatly Reduce Washing Induced Marring
- With Proper Care The Rag Company's CYCLONE BONE Wash Sponge will Last and Last Through Seasons of Washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
View our Microfiber Care Instructions
Returns & Exchanges
I bought this as an alternative to a wash mitt. Wash mitts are cool but I wanted something a little different. This far exceeded my expectations. I honestly thought it would be decent at best. Holds a great amount of soap/shampoo and water. I didn’t have to reload as often as I thought I would. Tremendous quality and value. Worth every penny.
5 out of 5. I used a foam cannon then two bucket method with the Cyclone Wash Sponge - it had the perfect firmness, held incredible suds and could be squeezed dry. We are ordering another case. After it dried it was brand new once again.
Will definitely make life easier