- Always wash new microfiber towels prior to first use to remove any loose factory production fibers.
- Always wash newer black, orange, and red colored towels separately from lighter colored towels to avoid any risk of bleeding.
Rags to Riches is a detergent specifically designed for Microfiber and is highly recommended to keep your towels soft, clean and bright!
Thorough Cleaning: All microfiber towels from The Rag Company are machine washable. Do not exceed 104⁰F (40⁰C) at the risk of damaging the fibers leaving them much less effective
- Machine Wash in Warm Water with a Mild, Clean-Rinsing Liquid Detergent that is as Free of Dyes and Perfumes as Possible
- Tumble Dry Low Heat / No Heat or Hang to Dry
- Do NOT Iron
- Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance
- Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach as this Prematurely Breaks Down the Fibers and Reduces/Eliminates the Valuable Dust & Dirt Collecting Electrical Charge of Microfiber
- ONLY Wash with other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Water and Dirt-Gripping Properties and Lint-Free Characteristics
- SORT Microfiber Towels Similar To Your Regular Laundry Process: DON'T Wash Brightly Colored (Red, Orange) or Black Towels with Lightly Colored (Light Blue, Yellow) or White Towels as Bleeding May Occur with Newer Towels
- ADVICE: Keep used/dirty microfiber towels in a separate bin from your regular laundry to reduce the risk of accidentally damaging your valuable microfiber by washing them together