The Dealer Program
- Sell Quality TRC Microfiber Products from your Online or Brick-and-Mortar Business!
- Savings Up To 60% Off Retail = Great Margins For Your Retail Business
- Requires $500 Minimum Purchase
All products offered at WHOLESALE price per piece (does NOT require purchase of full cases).
Example: Individual Eagle Edgeless 350 Towel Retail @ $4.95/each and Wholesale @ $2.70/each = $2.25/each Savings through the DEALER PRO-gram.
- Up to an additional 15% off retail case prices!
- Free Shipping within the lower 48 states for all orders (typically UPS Ground.)
- Special buys and clearance specials only available to current DEALER PRO-gram Members.
- Custom versions of existing products offered at very lowest Distributor 1 (D1) pricing - certain minimum order quantities [MOQ] required depending upon the product ordered. (Inquire for details.)
DEALER PRO-gram Rules:
- $500 minimum total required for each order.
- Requires an official / valid State-Issued Reseller’s Permit or Resale Certificate for your state on file with The Rag Company and completion of the DEALER PRO-gram online registration form including agreement with all its applicable terms and conditions. Complete official copies only. Partial copies of the certificate will not be accepted
- DEALER PRO-gram pricing cannot be combined with other discounts or coupon codes.
- DEALER PRO-gram pricing will be displayed on all applicable products while logged into the assigned account using the email designated by the account owner.
- Products purchased must be sold by the approved business and cannot be shared with other non-related individuals / businesses or for personal use. Repeat violators of this rule will be notified and have their account deactivated / cancelled for future use.
- Approval of DEALER PRO-gram membership is at the discretion of The Rag Company based upon the business and permit validation information provided during the application process. The Rag Company also reserves the right to cancel membership at any time.
- Sales of TRC branded products on Amazon is strictly prohibited without prior written approval. However, sales of private label and other non-TRC branded products on Amazon is acceptable.
Ready do I sign up?
- Apply to The DEALER PRO-gram.
- Requires official TRC verification of your business. Please allow up to two (2) business days to process your application.)
DEALER PRO-gram FAQ:
- I already belong to the BUSINESS PRO-gram and have submitted my Resellers Permit, should I join the DEALER PRO-gram too?
- The BUSINESS PRO-gram is great for resellers placing orders that are less than $500 as it offers you the flexibility to place any size order and automatically receive 15% Off most products every day. But joining the DEALER PRO-gram offers substantially greater savings over the BUSINESS PRO-gram by giving resellers up to 60% Off products every day on your orders of $500 or more!
- Are you interested in receiving the best pricing available online for quality microfiber and other products for re-sale?
- How do I know if the DEALER PRO-gram is right for me?
- If you can answer YES to all the following questions, the DEALER PRO-gram is probably right for you:
- Are you a re-seller with a valid state issued Reseller's Tax Exemption Permit?
- Are you able to spend a minimum of $500 on each order?
- What if I can't answer yes to all the questions above but I do own / manage / or purchase for a business and want the best deals?
- Then the BUSINESS PRO-gram is probably the best fit for you with substantial everyday Business discounts designed for end users of our products. Here is the best way of evaluating which program is best for your business order:
- I'm a Reseller and my order will be $500 or more = DEALER PRO-gram
- I'm a Reseller and my order will be less than $500 = BUSINESS PRO-gram
- I'm an End User and I own, manage, or purchase for a business = BUSINESS PRO-gram
- Is the DEALER PRO-gram also available to customers outside the U.S.?
- Yes, with prior approval from The Rag Company management (email email@example.com) the DEALER PRO-gram will be made available to international businesses on a case-by-case basis. However, applications from businesses in countries/regions where The Rag Company already has Master Distributors located (currently Australia, Canada, UK, and Europe) will be forwarded to those Master Distributors for consideration. Free shipping offer does not apply to shipping outside the U.S. (only to the Lower 48 States). Also, if your country doesn't require Resellers Permits (Tax Exemption), then we will still require some type of official government-issued documentation indicating your business / tax collection validation that legally satisfies U.S. IRS rules regarding this as it applies to your country.
- If I am an accepted DEALER PRO-gram member based outside the U.S., can I have my orders shipped to a U.S.-based freight forwarder?
- Yes - regarding the placement of your international DEALER PRO-gram order and the associated shipping, the best option is to have your order shipped to a U.S.-based freight forwarder you work with (Free Shipping to them if based in the lower 48 states) who can then ship your order across the border to you or, if feasible, you can pick it up directly from them for transport across the border. At this time, we are unable to ship DEALER PRO-gram orders across the border directly to international customers and cannot be responsible for international shipping and delivery other than to the U.S. address you provide.
- Can I place my DEALER PRO-gram order over the phone or through email?
- No - Due to order volume and the complexity of the DEALER PRO-gram Wholesale pricing, we are only able to process these types of orders automatically through our website and not over the phone or through email due to the additional manual processing required for those types of services.
- Can I belong to BOTH the BUSINESS PRO-gram and the DEALER PRO-gram?
- Yes, there are times that a DEALER PRO-gram member may need to make a purchase for their business that is less than $500, but they still want to receive discounts for their business. You will want to use your assigned BUSINESS PRO-gram code for those types of purchases. HOWEVER, due to technical reasons you cannot register the same email address to both accounts.
- What does The Rag Company do with the data I provide?
- Why do I need to apply for both a Customer Account and Membership to the DEALER PRO-gram?
- Customer Accounts are available to all customers of The Rag Company. Membership to the DEALER PRO-gram is only open to businesses with an active state-issued re-sellers permit, but we also need your associated Customer Account to exist so that we can configure it to correctly recognize your assigned DEALER PRO-gram discounts in the software configuration.