Price Per Piece
||$11.00 - Save 15%
|Long Handle||$14.95||$12.00 - Save 20%|
Detail Factory Synthetic Detailing Brushes are specifically designed for light duty cleaning on scratch-prone automotive surfaces, such as "Piano black" interior panels found in many modern cars
They also work great for instrument and infotainment panel dusting and cleaning as well as detailing around badges and emblems where boar's hair may mar the surface.
Featuring ergonomically designed and balanced handles, you will be able to clean longer, safer, and more comfortably than with other detailing brushes on the market.
Additional Product Details:
- Ergonomically designed handle profile (Custom TRC Blue!)
- Textured grip area
- Balanced at grip area to minimize user fatigue
- Chemical resistant handle and ultra-soft synthetic bristles
- Metal free construction to prevent scratching and no wood to rot
- Short Handle (6.5") for Interior Use, Dashboard, Navigation Screens, Vents, Woodwork, Gauges, etc.
- Long Handle (9.5") for Exterior Surfaces, Wheels, Trim Work, Grill, Emblem/Badge, etc.
- After Use, Rinse Thoroughly With Clean Water
- Gently Squeeze To Remove Excess Water
- Hang Brush Upside-Down To Dry Between Uses
Returns & Exchanges
I have other details brushes this by the far the best. Will be buying at least 2 more.
Soft, high quality brushes
Great brushes for washing around emblems, side view mirrors, and body panel gaps. Also use on the interior surfaces for dusting cracks and crevices, scrubbing tough to reach areas and delicate surfaces. They wash out well, I hang them to dry, and they fluff back to original shape and fullness.
Brush is soft and very useful.
Detail brush works great, gets into the space around the lug nuts perfectly. Soft brush bristles. Will be getting another for the interior dash components and trim.
Does what a brush needs to.
A go to for detail brushes
Very well made brush. Been used cleaning interiors. Bristles haven't frayed after a dozen or so cars. Also has good ergonomics.