Detail Factory Ultra-Soft Detailing Brushes are specifically designed for light duty cleaning on scratch-prone automotive surfaces, such as "Piano black" interior panels found in many modern cars
They also work great for instrument and infotainment panel dusting and cleaning as well as detailing around badges and emblems where boar's hair may mar the surface.
Featuring ergonomically designed and balanced handles, you will be able to clean longer, safer, and more comfortably than with other detailing brushes on the market.
- Ergonomically designed handle profile (Custom TRC Blue!)
- Textured grip area
- Balanced at grip area to minimize user fatigue
- Chemical resistant handle and ultra-soft synthetic bristles
- Metal free construction to prevent scratching and no wood to rot
- Short Handle (6.5") for Interior Use, Dashboard, Navigation Screens, Vents, Woodwork, Gauges, etc.
- Long Handle (9.5") for Exterior Surfaces, Wheels, Trim Work, Grill, Emblem/Badge, etc.
- If you are looking for the absolute best in ultra-soft detailing brushes - you just found them by the Detail Factory!
Care and Maintenance:
- After Use, RINSE Thoroughly With Clean Water
- Gently SQUEEZE To Remove Excess Water
- HANG Brush Upside-Down To Dry Between Uses