Price Per Pack / Piece
|16" x 16" (10-Pack)
||$9.00 - Save 47%
| Bulk Pricing
||5% Off Per Pack|
||10% Off Per Pack|
|10+ Packs||15% Off Per Pack|
The Edgeless 300 all-purpose terry microfiber detailing and cleaning towel is excellent quality, value-priced, durable and has a super soft premium 70/30 blend. With an endless amount of different uses, these miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for cleaning, scrubbing, dusting, mopping, drying, detailing, and wiping just about anything, anywhere, anytime you need dust, dirt and germs eliminated.
- Removal of Polish / Glaze / Sealant
- Removal of Ceramic Coatings (Perfect Weight / Softness / Short Pile = Excellent Performance)
- Interior Cleaning - All Surfaces Including Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Carpet, Metal, Wood and More
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Cleaning Tip #1: "Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization"
- Excellent All-Purpose Detailing and Cleaning Towel
- Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Glaze, and Sealants with Ease
- Premium 70/30 Blend and Edgeless Design = Totally Paint Safe
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Other Sensitive Surfaces
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
- GSM: 300 GSM
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weave: Terry
- Border / Edging: Edgeless
- Country of Origin: China
Returns & Exchanges
The towels have working great
I have more of these towels than any other in my cabinet. They are extremely versatile (polish removal, sealant application, cleaning, interior, etc.). They are soft enough to not cause damage on average or harder paint and the low pile allows for easy clean up of polish residue and other contaminates. They do have a tendency to stain, but an overnight presoak and/or a spot scrubbing will prevent this 90+% of the time.
The best quality in microfiber towels that I’ve used
This towel handles all the down and dirty work very well. Glad to have it in my arsenal.
These towels are amazing.
I am just getting into the detailing craze and am hoping to preserve the investment in my vehicles by taking better care of them. Given the price of new cars today, it makes a lot of sense to learn how to take care of them. In this spirit I’ve purchased a number of micro fiber towels and have to say, these towels are the softest and nicest of all the ones I’ve purchased. In this case you do get what you pay for.