Price Per Pack / Piece
|16" x 16" (10-Pack)
||$9.00 - Save 47%
The Edgeless 300 all-purpose terry microfiber detailing and cleaning towel is excellent quality, value-priced, durable and has a super soft premium 70/30 blend. With an endless amount of different uses, these miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for cleaning, scrubbing, dusting, mopping, drying, detailing, and wiping just about anything, anywhere, anytime you need dust, dirt and germs eliminated.
- Removal of Polish / Glaze / Sealant
- Removal of Ceramic Coatings (Perfect Weight / Softness / Short Pile = Excellent Performance)
- Interior Cleaning - All Surfaces Including Leather, Vinyl, Plastic, Carpet, Metal, Wood and More
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Cleaning Tip #1: "Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization"
- Excellent All-Purpose Detailing and Cleaning Towel
- Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Quickly Removes Excess Polish, Glaze, and Sealants with Ease
- Premium 70/30 Blend and Edgeless Design = Totally Paint Safe
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment and Other Sensitive Surfaces
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- NOTE: Due to the Edgeless Design Some Minor Fraying is Possible from Washing. Simply Snip any Loose Fabric with Scissors and the Towel is Back to New
- GSM: 300 GSM
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weave: Terry
- Border / Edging: Edgeless
- Country of Origin: China
Returns & Exchanges
Pretty good! Even better if I an get a better discount. Go through so many
I use these for my cleaning business. They work great for general cleaning and dusting.
More then average
These are the best all around microfiber towels I’ve ever owned. They are a little more then what I’m used to (yellow ones from big box store) but they don’t compare
Always my go-to for awesome microfiber towels!
Great rags for glass, plexiglass, and general cleaning!
So far we have liked the towels, they are decent quality for the price and a good value. I would recommend laundering the towels once alone before their first use. Especially the red ones. They red colors started to bleed on our work surface when used with some heavy cleaners when we DID NOT wash them first. Once they are all pre-washed, they are good to go! We will purchase more again in bulk and the best part hey have not tags you have to remove.