P&S BUG OFF
Price Per Piece
|1 Gallon (128oz)
|$16.07 - Save 10%
Insect Remover breaks down heavy bug concentrations on the paintwork, front grill and bumper of your vehicle prior to vehicle washing. Apply BUG OFF liberally to the affected areas of your vehicle prior to vehicle washing and rinsing and watch bug debris disappear. With its extremely simple spray on, rinse off application, P&S BUG OFF Insect Remover will quickly remove insect debris and residues that your car collects on a daily basis, especially while driving on open roads and highways. Insect residue is one of the most damaging contaminants for your vehicle’s paintwork, as it is highly acidic and will eat away at your vehicle’s clear coat within days! If left to sit on your vehicle, the acids of the insect remains will etch into your vehicle’s clear coat, making it extremely difficult to remove marks that appear similar to water spots. Prompt and effective bug removal, using P&S BUG OFF Insect Remover, is critical to make sure your car’s paint remains in its best possible condition.P&S BUG OFF
Insect Remover Is a powerful, industrial-strength cleaner that will quickly remove even the heaviest deposits of insect debris! P&S BUG OFF Insect Remover is ready for use, so you can be confident that you will always be using the best concentration to achieve optimum results. If your bug remover is not strong enough, it may remove a portion of the bug remnants but still leave those damaging insect residues and acids behind. Given just one minute on an affected area, P&S BUG OFF Insect Remover will quickly break down all insect residues left behind on your paintwork and neutralize the acids that would otherwise eat away at your vehicle's clear coat.
Even though P&S BUG OFF Insect Remover is a very powerful cleaner, it has been proven to be absolutely safe for any vehicle’s paintwork!Directions
- Make sure the paint is cool to touch
- Spray P&S Bug Off Insect Remover directly onto the affected area.
- Let P&S Bug Off Insect Remover sit on the paint for about 1-2 minutes
- Optional: Gently scrub bugs away with a paint-safe, quality tool such as The Rag Company's Jersey Bug Scrubber Pad
- Do not let it dry on the surface
- Rinse P&S Bug Off Insect Remover off your paint
- Wash your vehicle
- Always wear appropriate PPE, such as protective gloves, goggles, and appropriate clothing when using any strong cleaner!
Download SDS: Bug Off