The Rag Company is proud to carry one of the most popular detailing accessories available - The Grit Guard. Working in conjunction with the Grit Guard Insert, the Grit Guard Washboard attaches to the insert in the wash bucket separating the grit from the mitt.
The Grit Guard:
- Cleanly and Easily Separates the Grit from the Mitt for a Scratch Free Wash
- Breaks Dirty Water into Four Quadrants, Which Helps Keep Dirt and Grit at the Bottom of the Bucket
- Fits Most 3.5 Gallon, 4 Gallon, 5 Gallon and 6 Gallon Buckets
- Radial Surface Extracts Contaminants from Wash Mitts, Brushes, and other Cleaning Tools
Additional Product Details:
- Fits in the bottom of your bucket and cleans your wash mitt, brush, towel, or other washing utensil to save your paint from swirl marks and scratches
- The simplest and most cost effective method for protecting your precious painted surfaces from being scratched while washing your vehicle.
- Separates the grit from the mitt
- Grit Guard prevents the swirl marks in your paint, caused by improper washing
- The products radial designed surface extracts particles such as dirt, grit, and grime from your wash mitt, providing a clean, scratch-free wash mitt, every time you go back to the bucket for water
- Once dirt settles to the bottom of the bucket, the Grit Guard keeps it there by separating the wash water into four quadrants, so the water cannot be disturbed
- Grit Guard is not a gimmick; it is common sense...when your mitt is in the water, the fibers are fluffed up. When you rub your mitt against Grit Guard in the water, the fluffed up fibers allow for the Grit Guard to extract the dirt, grit, and grime
- Works amazingly well for tile grouting
- U.S. Patent Number 7,025,880
The Grit Guard Washboard:
- The Grit Guard Washboard works in conjunction with the Grit Guard Insert in your wash bucket to separate the grit from the mitt
- Like it's sister product, the Grit Guard Insert, the Grit Guard Washboard has NO flat surfaces for dirt or grit to be collected
- Contaminants are extracted from cleaning tools while rubbing them on the downward stoke against the Washboard
Particles such as dirt, grit and grime from your wash mitt are the root cause of scratches and swirls in your vehicles finish.
By using the Grit Guard Washboard together with the Grit Guard Insert you are insuring a clean, scratch-free wash mitt every time you go back to the bucket for water.
All of the potentially harmful dirt settles in the bottom of the bucket, keeping it away from your mitt and away from your paint. This simple and cost effective method protects your precious painted surfaces from being scratched and saves your paint from swirl marks and scratches.