Price Per Piece
|10" x 10"
|$0.39 - Save 51%
Looking for an Excellent Quality, Soft, Value-Priced, Durable All-Purpose Terry Microfiber Towel? Then you've come to the right place! With an endless amount of different uses, The Rag Company's miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for Cleaning, Scrubbing, Dusting, Mopping, Drying, Detailing, and Wiping just about ANYTHING, ANYWHERE, ANYTIME you need Dust, Dirt and Germs ELIMINATED.
- All-purpose cleaning for homes, hotels, hospitals, restaurants, bars, pets, sports, vehicles
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Cleaning Tip #1: "Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization"
- Professional Cleaning Tip #2: "Reminder that the power of microfiber enables you to clean with only water and little to no chemicals! The EPA partnered with The Rag Company in the definitive national benchmark cost savings study on the use of microfiber materials in a healthcare environment and scientifically proved a 99% reduction in bacteria using only water and our microfiber products compared to cotton which only reduced bacteria by 30%"
- Soft / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Extra-Strong Overlock Border Stitching for Additional Durability - These Towels Are Proven Rag Company TOUGH Since 1999!
- Slightly Rounded Corners with Best-in-Class Single-Corner Stitch Border. Our Competitor's Cheaply Made Terry Towels Use Lower Quality Four-Corner Stitching
- Absorbs Up To 7-10 Times Its Weight in Moisture
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- GSM: 245 GSM
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Weave: Terry
- Border / Edging: Overlock Stitching
- Country of Origin: China
View our Microfiber Care Instructions