Price Per Piece
|Short Handle||$12.95||$11.00 - Save 15%|
||$14.95||$12.00 - Save 15%|
When you need more scrubbing action than our Ultra-Soft Synthetic Detailing Brushes provide, our Detail Factory Boar Hair Detailing Brushes are the perfect option. These brushes are best for cleaning engine bays, brake calipers, exhaust tips, wheels, and any other surface or vehicle that needs heavier cleaning action.
The large size is ideal for wheel faces and inside engine bays, while the small size is best for exhaust tips, lug nuts, and other compact areas of the vehicle. The stiffer boar hair also makes these great for scrubbing textured interior plastics..
Featuring the same ergonomically designed and balanced handles as our Synthetic brushes, you will be able to clean longer, safer, and more comfortably than with other detailing brushes on the market.
Additional Product Details:
- Ergonomically Designed Handle Profile
- Textured Grip Area
- Balanced at Grip Area to Minimize User Fatigue
- Chemical Resistant Handle and Ultra-Soft Synthetic Bristle Materials
- Metal-Free Construction to Prevent Scratching and No Wood to Rot
- Short Handle (6.5") for Interior Use, Dashboard, Navigation Screens, Vents, Woodwork, Gauges, etc.
- Long Handle (9.5") for Exterior Surfaces, Wheels, Trim Work, Grill, Emblem/Badge, etc.
Care and Maintenance:
- After Use, Rinse Thoroughly With Clean Water
- Gently Squeeze To Remove Excess Water
- Hang Brush Upside-Down To Dry Between Uses
Returns & Exchanges
True to the game.
I have enjoyed using the detail brushes. I have used the soft synthetic and the boars hair. The description is on point. They do reduce fatigued.
Great, but my mistake.
The brush is everything it’s advertised. However, I bought the short handled version and should have bought the long handle. It’s just a bit short for my needs (brake calipers).
Good quality love the color
They are good quality brushes the colors are really nice great to handle yeah good very good
These have been a great brush to use for my exteriors. I use them around emblems and fine detail, and they are super soft, making me feel safe to use around my paint.