Price Per Pack / Piece
|16" x 16" (5 Pack)
||$7.00 - Save 46%
|16" x 24" (5 Pack)
||$10.50 - Save 41%
Diamond Weave Glass and Window Towel's unique "Diamond Scale" pattern produces an effectively smooth gliding performance to easily tackle all your dusty, dirty, grimy glass and window needs. The snakeskin-like texture design combines the best features of popular microfiber waffle-weave and smooth, herringbone-weave glass towels without any of the "dry-drag" friction that some smooth finish glass towels can produce.
- Cleaning Windows, Glass, and Mirrors
- Polishing Chrome and other Shiny Metals
- Wiping / Polishing Glassware, Stemware, Silverware, Jewelry, Glass Tabletops, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, and other Polished Surfaces
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailer's Advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to Maximize Effectiveness. Use the Towel's Diamond Pattern Surface to Quickly and Easily Wipe Away Dirt and Film Streaks, and a Clean 2nd Black Diamond Towel to Complete Your Lint-Free / Streak-Free Finish"
- Lint-Free / Streak-Free
- Non-Abrasive - Safe For All Finishes
- Safe For Use On Electronic Equipment and Computer / Cell Phone Screens
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- Towel Softness Increases With Each Washing
- Manufactured on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- GSM: 280 GSM
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Weave: Diamond
- Border / Edging: Stitched
- Country of Origin: China
Returns & Exchanges
Diamond Weave - great towel
No drag, no streaks, super easy and efficient to use. Sensational towel! (used with Stoner's Invisible Glass)
good but still leaves fibers on glass
I never knew that there was so many glass towels to complete the job. This one works great.
Amazing glass towels
This are by far the best glass towels I’ve ever owned.
Clean Glass But Leave Tiny Fibers Behind
I run an auto detailing shop and purchased ten of these diamond weave glass towels. Unfortunately I've found they all leave tiny fibers behind on the clean glass. This is very noticeable on tinted glass because the dark tint shows all the little fibers. I am giving them a 2-Star review because they do clean the glass but all the towels leave behind the tiny fibers. I separate and launder these towels by themselves and never mix them with other towels. I wash my towels carefully using a detergent free of any dyes, perfumes or additives. I dry them on the AIR only setting and they still leave the fibers on the glass.