Price Per Pack / Piece
|16" x 16" (3-Pack)
||$12.00 - Save 36%
| Bulk Pricing
||5% Off Per Pack|
||10% Off Per Pack|
|10+ Packs||15% Off Per Pack|
The Premium FTW Towel has an innovative combination of dense world-class twist loop weave material with TRC’s super soft, absorbent and durable ButterSoft™ microfiber suede edge. Perfect towel material + perfect border = a new definition of perfectly clean & clear for your glass.
- Cleaning Windows, Glass, and Mirrors
- Quick Detail, Sealants, and Drying Aid
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Detailers Advice: "Start with the Towel Slightly Damp (Water or Spray Cleaner) to Maximize Effectiveness and Reduce "Dry Drag". Use the Towel's ButterSoft™ Suede Border to Easily Conform into the Tightest Spaces and Quickly Wipe Away Dirt and Film Streaks to Complete Your "Streak-Free Finish"
- Totally Lint-Free / Streak-Free
- Non-Abrasive - Safe For All Finishes
- An Excellent Choice for Wiping Glassware, Stemware, Silverware, Glass Tabletops, Windows, Porcelain, Stainless Steel, Mirrors and other Polished Surfaces
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- GSM: 550 GSM
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weave: Twist Loop
- Border / Edging: ButterSoft™ 70/30 Microfiber Suede Edge
- Country of Origin: South Korea
Returns & Exchanges
Excellent product - this is my second purchase of this towel. Used specifically on glass. Keep up the great work.
Just What I Needed
These were excellent for use with my quick detail sprays. Very soft and easy on my paint. Did not leave fiber residue on the surface. I would definitely recommend these for any sealers or quick detail sprays.
FTW is a winner.
This towel feels great, super soft and easy in the hand, but at the same time you can really feel the extra fabric packed into each square. Great on glass, and my favorite product from TRC yet.
Great window towels
Great for windows and cleaning chrome.
Best car towels I have bought yet!
Love how good they work and don’t leave that microfiber fuzz behind