Price Per Piece
The Rag Company is proud to carry some of the finest pump action Professional Multi-Purpose and Foam Compression Sprayers available anywhere in the world. For over 60 years, the Goizper Group has been designing and manufacturing high quality sprayers for the Automotive, Industrial, Janitorial, and Construction sectors from their state-of-the-art European facilities, developing a reputation as a true leader in the industry.
- Self-Contained with Everything You'll Need to Get Spraying Right Away - Save Money, No Gas or Electric Pressure Washer Needed!
- All iK Sprayers Are Equipped With the Highest Quality FPM, Viton Seals and Washers
- All iK Polypropylene and Polyethylene Tanks are Heavy Duty Injection Molded
- Wider Mouth and Funnel Opening Create An Easy Filling Process and Easy Cleaning Process
- All iK Hoses are Made of Strong PVC with the Perfect Amount of Flexibility
- All iK Sprayers Come with Pressure Relief Safety Valves
iK FOAM Pro 12 Sprayers specifically manufactured for the generation of dry and long lasting foam. Designed for use with chemical agents with surfactant properties (surface active). iK FOAM creates a groundbreaking and satisfying experience. Thanks to its precision and design you will be able to generate the foam that best suits your needs.
- Quick Fill Schrader Valve / Compressed Air Socket (#1 Customer Request - Now Available!)
- Translucent Tank with Level Indicator
- Innovative and Ergonomic Design
- Stable Base with Support for the Feet
- Large Integrated Funnel for Easy Filling
- Lance Parking with Easy Use
- System for Inflator Clamping During Filling
- Stainless Steel Opening and Closing Handle with Safety Lock
- Safety Valve Tared at 4 Bar / 58 psi
- Special "Foam" Even Fan Type Nozzle
- Possibility of Identifying Content Through Cards
|The iK FOAM Pro 12:
Safety Release Valve: Set at 58 psi, Depressurizable
Special nozzles: Fan Nozzle with Filter
Total capacity: 10 L
Usable capacity: 6 L
- Safety Lock
- Gross Weight: 2.99 Kg / 6.59 lbs.
- Net Weight: 2.57 Kg / 5.66 lbs.
|PRODUCTS WITH WHICH TO USE:
OPTIMAL: Foaming Agents
|SECTORS IN WHICH TO USE:
- Cleaning & Disinfection
- Automotive & Detailing