iK Multi Pro 2 360 - Case
IK MULTI Pro 2 is designed for maximum strength and versatility with the most aggressive chemicals and is particularly resistant to acids.
- Strong translucent tank with level indicator
- Innovative and ergonomic design
- Base for greater stability
- Large filling
- Safety lock
- Depressurizing safety valve
- Protective sleeve for valve chamber
- Easy assembly and taking apart for cleaning and maintenance, tool free
- Ability to identify content via colored caps
- Storage of nozzles inside the colored caps
- Different spray pattern options available
Sprayer Care & Cleaning:
- Depressurize the sprayer and clean it with water after every use.
- Collect and dispose of the residual amount according to the legislation, prescriptions, and applicable regulations.
- In the event of obstruction of the nozzle, clean it with water and do not use metallic objects.
- If the filter of the handle is clogged, remove it and clean it with water.
- Store the sprayer under cover, avoiding freezing temperatures and extreme heat (between 5°C and 30°C).
- To prolong the life of the seals, regularly apply grease to the moving parts of the sprayer.
- Always follow the instructions and dosages on the packaging labels that the manufacturer recommends for the chemical product to be used.
- To avoid any consumption of the product, do note at, drink or smoke while preparing and spraying.
- Do not spray on people, animals, electrical installations, flames, open fire, or other sources of ignition.
- In the event of poisoning, see your doctor, taking the chemical product packaging with you.
- Never dispose of waste product or cleaning residues near water courses, wells, etc.
- Use suitable protective equipment, masks, goggles, gloves, footwear, etc., to avoid contact of the chemical products with skin, eyes and mouth.
- Read the instructions for the sprayer before its use. Do not modify the sprayer. Do not obstruct or strike the safety valve. Do not use the sprayer if it is damaged, deformed or altered from its original shape. Should the hose, tank, handle or any of its connections be damaged, do not attempt to repair but replace the items with new parts.
- Keep sprayer out of reach of children.
- Use the sprayer only with substances which are compatible.
- Use only spare parts and accessories from the manufacturer. We will not be held liable for any damage caused by the use of foreign parts.
PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to one or more chemicals, including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. Wash hands after handling. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.