Price Per Piece
|$20.69 - Save 10%
||$61.19 - Save 10%
||$228.59 - Save 10%
Fine Cut F6.01 is an intelligent machine polish of the latest generation with unique aluminum oxide quality. The intelligent grain size ensures very quick, complete removal of wash system scratches and similar traces of use and gives the paintwork a long-lasting deep sheen. Sanding marks left behind by 2500 grade sanding media are removed effortlessly. Fine Cut F6.01 is therefore ideally suited for perfect reconditioning of medium to heavily weathered paintwork. Perfectly coordinated for the treatment of scratch-proof paint.
Areas Of Use:
- Paintwork on cars, commercial vehicles, motorcycles, etc.
- Apply the fine polishing compound to the polishing pad (Koch-Chemie FINE CUT (Yellow) Pad or lambs wool pad)
- Polish the precleaned surface with max. 2.000 rpm crosswise. The cleaning effect can be varied by means of pressure, polishing medium and rpm. At the start of the polishing process we recommend working with greater pressure at a lower speed
- In the further course, reduce the pressure and polish to a high gloss at a higher speed
- The remaining polish residues can be removed easily with The Rag Company's Edgeless 300 or Edgeless 365 microfiber cloth. Remove any streaks or traces of polish with Koch-Chemie MICRO CUT M3.02
- Shake before using. Before using, check suitability and compatibility
- Do not use on hot surfaces. Protect against frost and excessive heat
- This product information can advise you only without obligation. Liability on the part of Koch-Chemie cannot be derived. Please check whether the product is suitable for your application
Download SDS: Fine Cut F6.01