Price Per Piece
||$11.99 - Save 20%
||$39.99 - Save 20%
Highly concentrated, phosphate- and solvent-free, alkaline universal cleaner. Universally usable for the areas of workshop floor and industrial cleaning, interior and exterior cleaning of cars and trucks and engine cleaning thanks to its enormous dirt and oil carrying capacity. Special corrosion inhibitors ensure high material compatibility with regard to sensitive components such as, eg, anodized aluminum. For use in spray extraction and other carpet cleaning devices we recommend the addition of Kocentschäumer foam inhibitor. Optimally suited as well for biological service water treatment plants. Quick-separating and tested in accordance with ÖNORM 5105 (test concentration 10% solution). VDA conform to class A: reaction time max. 5 min, max. application concentration 1:3
Koch Chemie 1 Liter products do not come with a Star Spray Head.
Areas Of Use:
- Cars, recreational and commercial vehicles, workshop and industrial floors, machinery, etc.
- Depending on the dirt accumulation: cleaning vehicle exteriors and engines use a 1:5 to 1:30 solution
- Apply over whole surface, allow to react for a short time and use a high-pressure cleaner to rinse off thoroughly. Cleaning vehicle interiors and textiles use a 1:10 to 1:20 solution
- Remove product resides with a damp cloth or a wet/dry vacuum cleaner. Workshop and industrial floors use a 1:40 to 1:120 solution. VDA conform to class A: reaction time max. 5 min, max. application concentration 1:3
- Do not use on hot surfaces
- Do not let dry
- Before using, check suitability and compatibility
- This product information can advice you only without obligation. Liability on our part can not be derived. Please check whether the product is suitable for your application
Download SDS: Green Star