Price Per Pack / Piece
|12" x 12" (12-Pack)
|$8.50 - Save 46%
|16" x 16" (Single)
|$0.80 - Save 55%
The Premium All-Purpose Terry has an endless amount of different uses. These miracle cleaning microfiber terry towels are the #1 choice for cleaning, scrubbing, dusting, mopping, drying, detailing, and wiping just about anything, anywhere, anytime you need dust, dirt and germs eliminated.
- All-Purpose Cleaning For Homes, Hotels, Hospitals, Restaurants, Bars, Pets, Sports, Vehicles
Additional Product Details:
- Professional Cleaning Tip #1: "Fold the towel into quarters to create eight different fresh, cleaning sections. As each section gets used / dirty, rotate to the next clean section to maximize your towel utilization"
- Professional Cleaning Tip #2: "Reminder that the power of microfiber enables you to clean with only water and little to no chemicals! The EPA partnered with The Rag Company in the definitive national benchmark cost savings study on the use of microfiber materials in a healthcare environment and scientifically proved a 99% reduction in bacteria using only water and our microfiber products compared to cotton which only reduced bacteria by 30%"
- True Premium Towel Weight and Construction @ 365 gsm - Compare to Our Competitor's Lower Weight "Premium" All-Purpose Terry Towels @ 320 gsm - 350 gsm. Advantage TRC!
- Lint-Free / Label-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Great for Auto / Marine / RV / Cycle Washing, Detailing or Polish Removal
- The Premier Terry Towel Choice Of 4/5-Star Hotels and Car Washes Across The U.S.
- Use Damp for General Cleaning, Wet for Scrubbing Heavily Soiled Areas and Dry for Dusting
- Extra-Strong Overlock Border Stitching for Additional Durability
- Absorbs Up To 7-10 Times Its Weight in Moisture
- Effective Green Cleaning Solution to Remove Dust and Dirt Without the Use of Chemicals
- Safe To Use On All Electronic Equipment
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings with Proper Care
- GSM: 365 GSM
- Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
- Weave: Terry
- Border / Edging: Overlock Stitch
- Country of Origin: China
View our Microfiber Care Instructions