FULL SOLUTION FINISH INSTALLATION KIT! Includes the Following:
- (1) 12oz Bottle SOLUTION FINISH
- (2) Black Super Soft / Plush 10" x 10" 450 gsm 70/30 Korean Application Cloths
- (1) Black 3" x 5" Microfiber Applicator Sponge
- (2) Black Nitrile Gloves
WHY BUY JUST THE BOTTLE ELSEWHERE WHEN THIS GIVES YOU EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR THE SAME PRICE!
- Instantly Restores Rich Black Color To Trimwork - Deep, Dark "NO WET LOOK"
- All Natural Oils That Condition & Protect
- Formulated By Professional For Professionals - Easy Application
- Quick Dry With No Greasy Residue
- Easy To Apply
Solution Finish Black Trim Restorer restores black surfaces to a deep, rich finish, without any "wet look" or shine. This unique formula combines ancient ingredients with advanced polymer technology to provide a spectacular, long-lasting, black, protective finish. Use it to restore, condition, and protect bumpers, pads, trim, mirrors, mud flaps, window trim, seals, running boards, truck bed caps and covers, handles, wiper blades, etc. For best results apply to a clean cool surface, wearing gloves and eye protection. Apply a small amount of Solution Finish to an applicator pad, spread thin, and allow the solution to dwell for 1-2 minutes. Then using a clean microfiber sponge or foam pad buff off the excess product off glass and paint. Another big plus with Solution Finish is that it is formulated for professional use, meaning it is a silicone-free solution that uses all natural oils and is VOC compliant. If you are looking for a great product to help restore faded trim, look no further then Solution Finish Black Trim Restorer!
MANUFACTURER'S CAUTION: Can cause Spontaneous Combustion. Solution Finish contains an organic oil. Oils of this type can generate heat as it dries, which can cause spontaneous combustion. Oily rags, applicators, and materials in contact with Solution Finish can cause spontaneous combustion fires if not handled properly. Never pile used oily materials or leave where heat is present. Immediately after use and before disposal or storage, you must:
- Hand wash towels and sponges with detergent and rinse well.
- Spread all rinsed materials outside to dry by flattening them in an airy spot