The Rag Company ULTRA Product Line continues to grow with the addition of the CYCLONE ULTRA Wash Pad.
The CYCLONE ULTRA features a new, proprietary Microfiber Blend that allows for easier release of contaminates in the wash bucket. This change results in a more suitable pad for Rinseless Washing in comparison to other wash pads.
The CYCLONE ULTRA Wash Pad features a new stitching process to reduce the foam inner core from shifting within the outer microfiber material. We’ve also substantially softened the foam inner core to make the pad more pliable out of the box!
The Rag Company's CYCLONE ULTRA Wash Pad is ideal for all your Washing, Soap & Bucket Washing, and Rinseless Washing needs. Enjoy a Swirl-Free experience with every wash! For maintenance, we recommend washing the CYCLONE ULTRA Pad with P&S Rags-to-Riches Microfiber Detergent.
Don't forget to check out the Cyclone Ultra Wash Mitt and Cyclone Ultra Wash Mitt + Cyclone Ultra Wash Pad Combo options!
Additional Product Details
- Superior Softness & Absorbency: Hundreds of Thousands of Premium AA-Grade (Highest Grade) 70/30 Blend Split Korean Microfibers Per Square Inch that Hold a Huge Amount of Your Favorite Suds
- Extremely Safe & Effective: Long, Luxurious Fibers that Quickly and Safely Encapsulate All Dirt and Road Grime From Your Vehicle and then Easily Rinse Free for the Next Pass
- Highest-Quality Construction: The Finest Materials and Seams that are Carefully Double-Stitched and Hidden For the Ultimate in Protection and Durability
- Extreme Field-Tested Microfiber Material and Foam Padding: Materials Tested Around the World in All Conditions to Find the Perfect Microfiber / Foam Pad Combination
- Perfect Partner with Optimum Car Wash or Optimum No Rinse (ONR): Create a World-Class Level of Lubrication to Safely & Easily Glide Over All Types of Paint and Greatly Reduce Washing Induced Marring
- Built-to-Last Durability: With Proper Care, The Rag Company's CYCLONE 6 x 8 Wash Pad will Last and Last Through Seasons of Washes
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
View our Microfiber Care Instructions