Price Per Piece
|12" x 12"
|$4.25 - Save 26%
|15" x 24"
||$8.25 - Save 31%
|20" x 30"
||$12.50 - Save 37%
|30" x 36"
||$18.50 - Save 36%
The Gauntlet drying towels are one of the most unique high-quality detailing towels ever produced. Super thirsty premium Korean 70/30 blend fibers in a unique, patented twist-loop hybrid design create levels of absorbency previously only imagined. Alternating stripes of twist loop and soft plush sets The Gauntlet apart from others and then add TRC's exclusive world-class ButterSoft™ 70/30 suede border and The Gauntlet is in a league of its own. It's the #1 selling choice of numerous automobile manufacturers, collector car clubs, professional restorers, and detailers everywhere.
Additional Product Details:
- 12"x12" Wheel Drying Towel is Charcoal Grey on Both Sides
- 15"x24", 20"x30" and 30"x36" Sizes are Dual Color with One Side Charcoal Grey and the Other Side Ice Grey
- 100% Premium Korean 900gsm 70/30 Blend Split Microfiber
- Designed to Dry All Vehicle Surfaces Faster, More Thoroughly and More Gently than Conventional Drying Towels
- Quickly Wicks Away Moisture, Safely Drawing It Away From the Surface Into the Fibers of the Towel
- Extra Soft and Absorbent / Quick Drying Between Uses
- Suggested Uses: Drying, Drying, and MORE Drying
- No Tags = No Scratches
- Made with the Highest Quality Korean Microfiber Preferred by Auto Enthusiasts
- Meets and Exceeds the Toughest Detailer Standards
- Extremely Durable - Ability to Withstand Hundreds of Washings Getting Softer Each Time
- Manufactured in South Korea on the Highest Quality German Microfiber Production Equipment (Karl Mayer)
- GSM: 900 GSM
- Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
- Weave: Twist Loop
- Border / Edging: Black ButterSoft™ 70/30 Microfiber Suede Edge
- Country of Origin: South Korea
View our Microfiber Care Instructions