Price Per Piece
|12" x 12"||$39.95||$29.00 - Save 27%|
The ULTRA Clay Towel helps maintain a clean & smooth surface! An evolution of the clay bar.
- Use Before Waxing, Buffing & Polishing
- Truly Cleans & Smooths The Finish
- Increases Gloss, Depth & Shine
- Helps Wax & Sealants Last Longer
- Wash vehicle to remove loose dirt and debris
- Spray your preferred clay lubricant on a small section of the vehicle
- Gently rub the Ultra Clay Towel or Mitt over the lubricated area until contaminants are removed and surface is smooth. Wipe area with a Microfiber Drying Towel. Continue in sections until the vehicle is fully decontaminated
- Follow with Your Favorite Wax, Sealant, or move onto compound/polish
Prior to initial use rub the Ultra Clay Towel on glass using clay lubricant. Inspect surface of the Ultra Clay Towel before and during use. To clean the clay surface, spray clay surface with lubricant and wipe gently with hand. After repeated use, or if too much contamination is present, discard and use a new Ultra Clay Towel.
- Do not soak in liquid
- Do not squeeze or wring out
- Do not store laying flat on clay media surface
- Do not store wet in air tight containers
USE BEFORE WAXING to remove surface contaminants.
Returns & Exchanges
Does exactly what you need.
Worth every penny even at the full price, I bought one to try for the Black Friday special and wow. That is all I have to say. We test products from everyone in our facility and there maybe a better towel out there somewhere. But by far the best one we have tried thus far. Thanks Rag Company, you are awesome
first time out
I had been using clay bars from Zanio for a very long time, and chose to try this out for the first time. Using the Koch-Chemie clay lube, I treated the entire surface of my Honda Ridgeline--2022 model, first time claying--it went like a dream! I found it very easy to feel through the work and I used the "credit card test" (see some of the ONR YouTubes with Yves) to check the state of the paint before and after and you can immediately see the difference. It is important to start out using the cloth on glass first before you move to paint. Be aware that it takes a long time to dry out--I just hung it up and allowed it to air dry before folding and storing in the sleeve it comes in.
Best Clay Product Ever
No more words needed. Best thing ever, will buy again. And again…. And again
Ultra Clay Towel
Great clay towel and it covers more area then a clay bar would. I will be purchasing another Ultra Clay Towel in the near future.
Love this towel!
Just clayed my entire vehicle in a fraction of the time it would take with a traditional bar. It left the surface like glass. I thought this was on the expensive side, but after using it I’d say it’s worth every penny.