Price Per Piece
C4 Permanent Trim Restorer utilizes a covalent or chemical bond to become an extension of the plastic molecule it's protecting. Not to be confused with much weaker electrostatic bonds used by, amongst others, ptfe based polymers, C4 swaps part of its molecular structure with the surface molecules of your car's trim.
Storage and Use:
- Ensure that you have sufficient product for the job. If you have a vehicle that has a standard amount of trim that you need to coat such as a Porsche 996 or BMW 5 series, then 15ml will be sufficient. If you have a vehicle that has larger areas of trim that need coating such as a vehicle with black plastic bumpers or cars such as a Mini R53 that has black plastic trim on the sills and wheel arches, you should choose the 30ml bottle
- Do not dilute
- Apply at a temperature above 40 degrees Fahrenheit and not in direct sunlight
- We recommend wearing protective gloves to prevent the product drying out your skin
- If you are applying indoors, ensure that there is adequate ventilation
- Ensure that the surface to be coated is entirely free from fats/oils or previously applied products – for this clean trim vigorously with a 1:10 dilution of Gtechniq W2 Universal Cleaner
- Use the lint free application pads supplied with the C4 Permanent Trim Restorer to spread the coating onto the surface of your trim
- Once you have spread the product onto a single piece of trim, immediately remove excess product using a quality microfiber towel such as The Rag Company's Edgeless 300, Edgeless 365, or Pearl
- Allow the coating to cure for 12 hours before getting wet
- Use C4 Permanent Trim Restorer within 1 year of purchasing
- Store opened bottles in a dry and cool storage area that's out of direct sunlight
- We recommend only using opened bottles within three months of opening
- Please note that C4 does not contain any black pigment so if your trim is exceptionally bleached, it may not fully restore its "as new" appearance. A good way to test if your trim will be recolored satisfactorily by the product, is to wipe a damp microfiber cloth over the finish. If your trim color is temporarily restored by the wetness of the cloth then it is most likely that C4 will work to restore your trim
- If coating heavily textured trim, you need to ensure that all coating residue is fully removed from the deep crevices of your trim as if not it may turn into an unsightly white powdery residue in the crevices.
- If coating heavily textured trim, it is very important you prepare the trim very well using the W2 as described above together with a medium brush.
- We also recommend using "longer pile" microfiber cloths such as The Rag Company's Eagle Edgeless or Creature Edgeless to better remove residue from the crevices of your trim
Download SDS: C4 Permanent Trim Restorer